Annamalai University (abbreviated AU ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work in India since the beginning of the distant 1929. By now, the university has earned the trust and is well located not far from the town of Chidambaram on the territory of its own student campus.
The university accepts both local and foreign citizens. Students have access to numerous international exchange programs. Also, students have the right to choose a system of study - in person or in absentia (remotely).
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Is in a high position in the academic ranking of India. Annamalai University is one of the most famous and prestigious universities on the planet, one of the top 5 percent in the world.
During their studies at a higher educational institution in India, the students themselves are provided with everything they need. At their disposal are convenient housing in the dormitory, a large library not far from the main building of the university, sports grounds, a park for rest and walks on the territory of the student campus. The university itself is famous throughout the world also due to its active work in such a well-known association such as the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), as well as the Medical Council of India (MCI), the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and the Distance Education Council (DEC ).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.