The Middle East Technical University is located in the Turkish capital - Ankara. Middle East Technical University (METU) is a higher educational institution of the state level, began its academic path in 1956. The main buildings of the university are located directly in the center of the metropolis.
The Middle East Technical University has strong positions in the national academic rating, at the moment it occupies the second place. Entering the first 5 percent of the most elite universities in the country makes this institution one of the most popular places of study in Turkey. Such a demand among students is conditioned by the availability of competitive faculties. These include:
The quality of teaching is very high, which is confirmed by the presence of the university in the first 400 positions of the world rating on this criterion. From the perspective of employers - an excellent base for getting the first job. This opinion exists not only in Turkey, but also on the employment platforms of the whole world.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
METU is a very large educational institution. At the same time, 25,000 students receive knowledge in the university. Reception of documents for admission is conducted not only from Turkish citizens, but also from foreigners. At least 6 percent of foreign subjects in the Near Eastern Technological University. For such a large number of students, an appropriate teaching staff is required. The number of full-time teachers reaches 1,300 units.
The exchange opportunities for students at this university are quite large. All the existing opportunities on this issue can be found in social networks tied to the institution.
To obtain knowledge and replenish erudition, students are provided with an excellent academic library. Separately it is worth noting the permanent membership among such associations as EUA, CESAER and OCW.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.