Doğuş University (abbreviated DU) it is a non-profit private educational institution in Turkey, which has been conducting academic and scientific work since 1997. The university has a small campus in Istanbul.
Specify information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is rightfully considered one of the TOP-20 absolute leaders among Turkish universities. Higher education institution is in the TOP of the best at the global level.
This is a medium-sized educational institution, where about 5,000 people successfully pass the course annually. Both residents of the country and guests from all over the world can apply for places at the university. The teaching staff of the university is about 400 teachers of the highest category. The educational institution takes an active part in programs aimed at the exchange of students and teachers between universities around the world.
As part of their university studies, students have every right to take advantage of the large student library. The educational institution is considered a member of the EUA (European University Association) community.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.