Istanbul University is a public institution of higher education in Turkey with a rich and long history of existence. Istanbul University began academic activities in 1453. The central buildings of the university are located in the city of Istanbul.
As the statistics show, quite a large part of Turkish youth dream of studying at such an honorable university. Istanbul University stands out for its constant entry into the top ten national list of the best universities.
All the faculties of humanitarian and technical orientation are in demand by applicants. The most popular specialty here is considered to be the faculty that prepares future doctors. International authoritative sources, taking into account the quality of teaching in this area, fix its position at 360 degrees of the world rating of this sphere.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The educational institution of Istanbul University has a large size and capacity. In the university receive a variety of specialties at the same time 82,000 students. Applications for education from foreign citizens are accepted without any restrictions. The number of guests from abroad who receive educational services varies from year to year. On average, about 5% of students at Istanbul University are students from other countries. The teaching staff consists of 2800 specialists. Most of them are qualified personnel with academic degrees, some of which are invited from foreign universities. Students can use at will the program of international exchange. The details of these programs are specified on the social networking pages associated with this institution of higher education.
The academic library of the university is equipped with scientific literature and periodicals, thus providing additional knowledge to students. There are also ideal conditions for sports activities.
Istanbul University is a member of the prestigious European University Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.