The Civil Aviation Academy of Alma-Ata was founded in 1995. On the basis of the educational institution, personnel are educated for aviation enterprises, their retraining, advanced training of flight, technical and maintenance personnel.
Students study in Kazakh and Russian; full-time and part-time forms of education are available.
The Academy of Civil Aviation is preparing universal personnel, which after graduation are in demand in civil aviation, mechanical engineering, aircraft design, the armed forces, automotive industry, and security agencies. On the basis of the educational institution, you can get preparatory, higher and postgraduate education.
Mostly citizens of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and China study at the educational institution, since the AHA is the only such educational institution in Central Asia. Citizens of other countries can receive education on the basis of full tuition or through interstate exchange programs. The Academy works closely with relevant educational institutions in Russia, Latvia and Spain.
Undergraduate studies are available in the following specialties:
Master's studies are available in the following specialties:
For each specialty, shortened education is possible (subject to the availability of secondary technical education in the specialty), distance and distance learning.
Alma-Ata Academy of Civil Aviation offers students:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.