Academy of Civil Aviation
Description of Academy of Civil Aviation
- Established: 1995
- Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Language of instruction: Russian, Kazakh.
The Civil Aviation Academy of Alma-Ata was founded in 1995. On the basis of the educational institution, personnel are educated for aviation enterprises, their retraining, advanced training of flight, technical and maintenance personnel.
Students study in Kazakh and Russian; full-time and part-time forms of education are available.
The Academy of Civil Aviation is preparing universal personnel, which after graduation are in demand in civil aviation, mechanical engineering, aircraft design, the armed forces, automotive industry, and security agencies. On the basis of the educational institution, you can get preparatory, higher and postgraduate education.
Mostly citizens of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and China study at the educational institution, since the AHA is the only such educational institution in Central Asia. Citizens of other countries can receive education on the basis of full tuition or through interstate exchange programs. The Academy works closely with relevant educational institutions in Russia, Latvia and Spain.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Academy of Civil Aviation
- An opportunity for young specialists to learn from pilots and high-class scientists
- An individual approach to each student
- The possibility of receiving benefits from the state
- A significant part of the education takes practice.
- There are several experimental groups with education in English.
Facilities and equipment at Academy of Civil Aviation
Alma-Ata Academy of Civil Aviation offers students:
- Equipped with computers, printers, scanners and projectors classrooms
- Extensive library with books, periodicals, technical documentation
- Flight simulators
- Real flying equipment during practical exercises.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants are accepted after providing:
- Certificate of Successful Passing of National Testing of UNT or NTSGSOT
- Certificate or diploma of general secondary or technical education
- Certificate of passing comprehensive testing in the main subjects of the chosen specialty (at least 50 points)
- Certificate of validity of the military flight commission.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Academy of Civil Aviation
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.