Description of Marie-Claire Academy
- Established: 1998
- Location: Kirkland, Quebec, Canada
- Students age: 7+
- Language of instruction: English, French
- Number of students: 461
- Form of study: boarding school
- Type of studying: mixed.
Academy Marie-Clare is a prestigious private mixed school in Kirkland. The school offers studying in national educational programs, an academic educational program in technical and humanitarian disciplines. Academy Marie-Clare Facts:
- Average class size = 15-20 people
- The ratio of the number of students per teacher = 10 to 1
- Percentage of international students = 5%
- Foreign languages: French, English, Spanish, Chinese and Italian
- The only educational institution in Canada that won the International Mathematics Olympiad.
The school is taught in French and English in the following ratio:
- 40% - in English
- 60% in French.
The program includes compulsory study of a third language - Italian, Spanish or Chinese.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Marie-Claire Academy
activity Marie-Claire Academy
List of circles and sections:
- Martial arts
- Science club
- Math circle
- Ballet and classical choreography.
Facilities and equipment at Marie-Claire Academy
The educational institution is located in Kirkland, a city in the province of Quebec. The city has parks, shopping centers, sports grounds and a public library.
Academy Marie-Clare infrastructure:
- Educational audiences
- IT center
- Dining room
- Computer classroom
- Creative studios.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Marie-Claire Academy
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.