College International Mont-Tremblant
Description of College International Mont-Tremblant
- Year founded College International Mont-Tremblant: 2021
- College International Mont-Tremblant: Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada
- Language learning: English, French
- Number of students: 100 people
- Age of students: 12-16 years
- Type of education: private co-educational school.
Located near the world famous Mont-Tremblant resort, the new College International Mont-Tremblant (CIMT) will open in 2021 and will welcome students from all over the world. The college will provide high-quality education in two main areas: sports and international language edca. The college plans to work under the curriculum Ministère de l'Education et de l'Enseignement (Quebec Ministry of Education) and Cambridge IGCSE (internationally recognized program).
The future school will be managed by the administration of the College Letendre - an institution whose reputation is well known for more than 40 years. The private school in Montreal will provide secondary education based on universal values and openness to the world in French and English.
The school plans to accept motivated students (international and local) who are able to succeed in their studies and are ready to invest in their future. The maximum number of students in a class is 20 people. A limited number of students will offer a flexible, personalized approach. Special attention will be paid to the integration of students into the local community.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in College International Mont-Tremblant
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students will live on campus 7 days a week for the entire school year, with the exception of two breaks from two vacation weeks - the Christmas and winter breaks.
Activities College International Mont-Tremblant
The diverse program includes social, sporting and cultural activities on campus and beyond. Trips, cultural excursions planned throughout the year:
- Tour of Quebec, a visit to the city carnival, ice rink
- Trips to Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
- Rafting in the spring.
- Located in the heart of a unique natural area, the college has access to ski slopes, local sports and cultural facilities.
- College International Mont-Tremblant will offer students a five-year high school course aimed at teaching entrepreneurship.
- The school will provide students with a high quality of life and health: good nutrition, a healthy lifestyle, regular exercise, stress management, etc.
- Students will be educated in a spirit of respect for the environment - nature, fauna, flora, water through the awareness of the influence of the human presence on the lives of other creatures. Habitat in harmony with nature promotes physical, moral and spiritual well-being.
- Curricula based on quality education will allow students to achieve personal goals, continue their intellectual growth and provide reliable preparation for higher education.
- Pedagogical and educational support of qualified personnel will ensure personal growth, comprehensive education and integration into society.
- The sport-oriented program will take advantage of the outstanding capabilities of the world-famous resort of Mont-Tremblant. An international program will focus on learning languages, art and culture. Courses will be offered in French and English.
Facilities and equipment at College International Mont-Tremblant
Constructed using traditional materials, environmentally-adapted buildings will have large windows that open common areas that fit into the natural landscape.
Admission dates and extra charges
Timetable of classes:
- Students will attend 4 classes (75 minutes) per day - from 8:10 to 14:35.
- Lunch break for all classes - from 12:15 to 15:20.
The tuition here is pretty similar to other boarding schools in Montreal.
Tuition fee College International Mont-Tremblant - 62000 $ CAD / g.
Included in the price:
- Educational program
- Campus accommodation (7 days a week)
- School, extracurricular activities
- Tutoring in French / English (40 hours)
- Sports equipment rental (skis, boots, board)
- Cultural, sporting events
- A uniform
- Laundry service
- Books, school supplies
- Transportation (excursions, transfer to and from airports)
- Locker, lock.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about College International Mont-Tremblant
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.