Aarhus University was founded in 1928 and today is one of the world's top universities in several areas of research. The university is one of the 10 best educational institutions in the world, founded over the past 100 years, has a long tradition of partnership with prestigious research institutes and university networks. Through cooperation with the authorities and the business community, Aarhus pays great attention to social development, seeks to contribute to the solution of complex global problems. The university combines the high professionalism of researchers, the study of various disciplines, interdisciplinary communication. The research work is carried out in close contact with the outside world, creating the basis for the competitiveness of the university at the international level.
AU Housing offers the following housing types:
Most of the rooms allocated through AU Housing are located 30 minutes from campus. Living in a residence provides an opportunity to communicate with peers, provides a strong network for growth, learning. Some residences provide housing mainly to Danish students, others to foreign ones.
The cost of living in Aarhus University:
Aarhus is often considered the best place to study in Denmark. Pupils quickly get from one end of the city to another. The advantage of studying in Aarhus is the location close to everything that may be of interest to a modern student. Popular walking places:
The university has unique equipment, laboratories, technical equipment, sports facilities. The most interesting objects:
Tuition Aarhus University
High school graduation documents:
All undergraduate programs at Aarhus University are taught in English or Danish. Students need proof of English proficiency:
The Danish language test should be successfully completed with the 2nd grade in each discipline. Candidates in the field of medicine and odontology must pass an educational test with a score of 7 for each discipline.
Aarhus University manages four scholarship programs funded by the state for highly qualified candidates from non-EU, EEA, Switzerland countries and admitted to two-year magistracy programs. Aarhus University also collaborates with a small number of countries on selected national scholarship programs.
Four faculties will set their individual conditions based on geographical or other priorities:
Russian applicants entering Aarhus University as graduate students in certain subject areas may be able to apply for scholarships under the Russian federal “Global Education Program” (GEP).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.