The Danish Technical University has a long and glorious history. Academic activities Technical University of Denmark ( DTU ) - the highest state educational institution, has been counting since 1829. The educational building and campus of urban type are located in the ancient city of Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
Reputation of institution
Among all universities in Denmark, DTU is famous for having never left the top five of the national university ranking. Based on this fact, parents of Danes prefer it to other educational complexes. The acquisition of a well-deserved reputation is based on the release of high-level specialists in the field of:
The world reputation is based on the presence of the university in the first hundreds on the quality of providing educational services. Participation in world rankings is made possible by a well-qualified teaching staff. The main criterion for the relevance of education in the walls of the DTU is the high demand in the labor market for specialists who graduated from university.
As for the sizes, this university is not too large. At the Danish Technical University, more than 11,000 students can not study at the same time . This is due to the small size of the country itself and the lack of the need for a large number of specialists. Training is conducted for local youth and for guests from abroad (they are at the university about 20%). The staff of teachers is two thousand specialists, among them a considerable percentage of foreigners, provides a qualitative level of knowledge. The Danish Technical University has a large number of student exchange programs. All conditions for taking part in such a procedure can be found on the official pages of social networks DTU.
Students have the opportunity to prepare themselves for their studies due to a serious stock of scientific materials, publications and books placed in the university library. Stresses the status of an international institution of higher education as part of the EUA and CESAER.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.