The main building and campus of the highest state educational institution - the University of Southern Denmark is located in the city of Odense. The official foundation date of the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is 1966. The university is successfully included in the top five educational institutions of the country, and also persistently leads in the world ratings. Thanks to this, each student who has entered is awarded a quality higher education.
Education at the university at the highest level, and with the students are highly qualified specialists and teachers. Such a criterion is also derived by the institution in a 5% rating of international best universities. Students are offered a choice of several disciplines:
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
All the nuances of the academic year are fully painted on the official pages on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube. The institution is not considered very large, because annually it takes up to 18,000 students. The percentage of foreign students is quite high, as it reaches 16%. The pedagogical collective also consists of local and foreign specialists. The general pedagogical staff totals 1,700 people. In addition, the university actively interacts with similar higher education institutions on the exchange of students and teachers.
The institution is part of the European University Association - this is one of the reasons that the university is considered prestigious and in demand. Visiting students is provided with a hostel on campus. There is also a large university library here.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.