IT-Universitetet i København or IT University of Copenhagen (abbreviated as ITU) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the 1999. The main university building is located in the capital city of the country - Copenhagen.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about a higher educational institution, which every year replenishes the list of the TOP 10 best in the country, and also repeatedly takes place in the TOP 5 percent of the best universities at the international level.
It is talking about an average in scale educational institution, where every year about 3,000 people take an educational course. The university is actively involved in international student and faculty exchange programs. Learn more about the activities of the university through the pages on social networks Facebook and Linkedin.
All students and teachers can freely enjoy the benefits of a large university library and live in a dormitory.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.