Roskilde University (Roskilde Universitet, RUC) was founded in 1972 and is a public higher education institution in Denmark. The University is among the top 10 universities in the country.
All university curricula are multidisciplinary in nature and are aimed at solving professional problems using a project-oriented approach.
RUC has three undergraduate programs:
Most of the master's programs consist of two subjects: the first determines the direction of research and thesis, the second interdisciplinary perspective.
The main areas of preparation are:
The structure of the doctoral program allows students to influence the course of study. For example, a special committee has been established for each program, acting as the supreme authority and council for doctoral research. The student has the opportunity to join the committee, and thereby influence the PhD program in which he is studying.
In RUC 4 doctoral programs:
RUC is located within the small city of Denmark - Roskilde - and includes its own library.
The university has a two-semester academic year.
For admission to undergraduate programs you must:
When choosing subjects for undergraduate studies, additional requirements for admission may be established - it is necessary to fulfill them before starting to study the subject.
To enter the master's program you must:
The bachelor's degree must correspond to a specific master's program. The selection committee will evaluate whether the academic content of the applicant’s education provides the necessary qualifications for admission to a specific master's program.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.