Copenhagen business school is consistently one of the best universities in Denmark, offering high-quality modern education in the following areas:
Management programs are included in the TOP 50 of the world ranking, which is why the university is popular among students from dozens of countries: every fifth student is not a Danish citizen. Some programs are offered with distance learning, which gives a chance to get a prestigious education without leaving your hometown.
Copenhagen business school is in excellent standing with large employers, offers exchange programs, is a member of the European University Association (EUA).
Popular programs in international business, political science, management, foreign cultures.
Students can live in a university dormitory or in a rented room or apartment: the room will cost at least 400 € per month (on the outskirts of the city) or 570 € per month (in the center of Copenhagen). One-room apartment can be rented from 670 € per month, in the city center - from 930 € per month. Students can eat in the university cafe - per month, food will go from 230 €.
Students unite in interest clubs, organize exciting events: creative, entertaining, sports. They comprehensively develop and train leadership abilities in themselves.
The university has at its disposal and offers students:
All rooms are equipped with the latest technology, which contributes to effective learning.
The university academic year is divided into 2 semesters. Additional costs (for mobile communications, transportation, leisure) will range from 150 € per month.
In addition to the standard package of documents and passing the entrance tests, applicants from Russia must study at least a year at any university.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.