One of the most prestigious universities, which is located in China, is considered a state university Zhengzhou University of Light Industry or ZZUL. Zhengzhou University of Light Industry began its existence in 1977. The building of the main academic building is located in Zhengzhou. University ZZUL, occupies a leading position in the world table of ranking academies and is in the list of the first 5%.
The team of teachers of the university Zhengzhou University of Light Industry includes more than 1,400 highly qualified teachers, as well as trained up to 20,000 students. Given this data, the institution can be classified as medium in size among all universities. Additional advantages of Zhengzhou University of Light Industry include the presence of its own sports complex, which is located on the campus, as well as a student library. This creates a more comfortable environment for students in the learning process.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.