Lanzhou University is a leading national university under the direct control of the Ministry of Education, one of the key universities in the national projects "Project 985" and "Project 211". It was founded in 1909, its predecessor was the Gansu School of Law and Politics.
Lanzhou University offers a full range of higher education programs covering 12 disciplines, has an important strategic position in the structure of national higher education, has an influence and a good reputation both at home and abroad.
Located on the main campus of Lanzhou University, the Cuiying Hotel offers two types of double and single rooms with private bathroom, shared kitchen with microwave and washing machine. The Yuejin building offers double rooms with kitchen and bathroom. There is a public laundry next to the school's halal restaurant.
Off-campus placement: Home rental advertisements are often posted on message boards, on the website. After renting a room, international students must go to the Accommodation Management Center to complete an off-campus placement registration form and send it to the International Institute for Cultural Exchange office.
Lanzhou University operates on the basis of 2 campuses in Chengguang and Yuzhong, where students have access to:
Foreign students have access to:
There is off-campus living monthly subsidy for fellows.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.