Zhejiang Gongshang University
Description of Zhejiang Gongshang University
Zhejiang Gongshang University (abbreviated ZJSU ) - the highest state institution of the People's Republic of China. The institution has been leading its history since the distant 1911 . The key building is in Hangzhou .
Of course, the Chinese ZJSU is the dream of many, not only immigrants from China itself, but also visiting entrants. After all, we are talking about one of the best institutions of this type of country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Zhejiang Gongshang University
Facilities and equipment at Zhejiang Gongshang University
The school has everything you need for full-time education. Every applicant, student, and the entire academic staff can use books from a large library in their work and studies.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to fill the ranks of the students of the institution, it is necessary to provide in a timely manner information about their education in the community. At the same time, both local residents and visitors from both China and other countries of the world can take a course here and receive a diploma. The year of study at Zhejiang Gongshang University is ordinary, it is divided into two half-years - semesters. Taking into account the fact that the state institution, each student here can count on support in the form of scholarships. Students also have the opportunity to participate in the student exchange program between world institutions of this type.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Zhejiang Gongshang University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.