Yunnan Normal University
Description of Yunnan Normal University
Yunnan Normal University (YNNU) or 云南 师范大学 - educational institution of the People's Republic of China, which has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1938. Currently, the university has a small campus, the main building of the university is in Kunming.
The university is medium in size and accommodates up to 20,000 international students. Both residents of the country and international students can apply for admission to this institution of higher education.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Yunnan Normal University
This higher educational institution is included in the TOP of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Yunnan Normal University
This institution of higher education has a large scientific library at its disposal. The university provides students with everything they need:
- Access to a large scientific library;
- An affordable modern hostel on campus.
An additional advantage is the availability of comfortable sports grounds and facilities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Every year admission to the university is carried out by a special commission, which takes into account the results of the exams passed by each applicant in its decision. Both local residents and guests from different countries of the world can enter the university. Students have a choice - to study remotely or in person.
Each academic year at the university is divided according to the classical scheme - into two semesters. The University also makes every effort to consider and satisfy requests for financial assistance from every student in need.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Yunnan Normal University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.