Yunnan Normal University (YNNU) or 云南 师范大学 - educational institution of the People's Republic of China, which has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1938. Currently, the university has a small campus, the main building of the university is in Kunming.
The university is medium in size and accommodates up to 20,000 international students. Both residents of the country and international students can apply for admission to this institution of higher education.
International students or their parents can specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This higher educational institution is included in the TOP of the best universities in the world.
This institution of higher education has a large scientific library at its disposal. The university provides students with everything they need:
An additional advantage is the availability of comfortable sports grounds and facilities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.