Yeditepe University is a private higher education institution that has been active in research since the beginning of the distant 1996 in Turkey. Now the main university building is located in the city of Istanbul.
We are talking about an average university, which accommodates about 20,000 students annually. The faculty of the university is about 1500 teachers of the highest category. The University is actively involved in international programs that are associated with academic and student exchange. When planning to enter this institution, Turkey should advance to clarify all information about the activities of the university on the official website of the institution, as well as through pages on social networks Twitter and Facebook.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
For the past few years, the university has consistently ranked among the TOP 5 percent of the best of the best institutions of higher education throughout the world. In addition, the university is consistently in the top 30 best universities in Turkey.
While studying, students have access to a large university library. Also, students can count on places in the student dormitory, use sports equipment and playgrounds on the territory of the university campus. Vaz goes to the authoritative scientific group of the European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.