Ondokuz Mayýs University (abbreviated as OMU ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1975 in Turkey. Currently, the University has its small student campus in the city of Samsun.
This university in Turkey belongs to the category of large ones, since about 45,000 people take a course here annually. The teaching staff of the university was presented by 2,400 teachers of the highest category. In any case, when planning to enter a university, it is necessary to specify in advance all the information through the official website (http://www.omu.edu.tr) and social media pages Twitter, Facebook, Youtube.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Ondokuz Mayýs University is continuously included in the top 30 universities in Turkey. The university is consistently well-positioned without leaving the top 30 best universities in Turkey.
Students have a large scientific library. Among other things, students can get housing in a dormitory on campus. The university eagerly shares experiences and develops, as evidenced by its entry into such scientific groups and associations as the International Association of Universities (IAU) and European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.