- Year of study at the University of Vancouver - Bachelor and Master
- Tuition at schools for foreign students
- Year of study of a foreign language in Vancouver for foreign students
- Tuition fees in Vancouver after grades 9, 10, 11
- Leading schools and universities of Vancouver for foreign student: examples of educational institutions
For one year of study in Vancouver, you can get an education that meets all international standards, visit new places, get acquainted with representatives of different cultures and nationalities, and the cost of studying in schools and universities in Vancouver for foreign students will please with its low price. This Canadian city has many green areas, clean and tidy on the streets, which makes it safe and comfortable to live here, the standard of living of the local population is at a high level.
Students from all over the world come to Canada: boarding schools annually increase the demand among foreign students, because studying abroad is the dream of many students, which is very easy to realize. Choose the best school and program, solve organizational issues, fill out applications, get a visa - all this will help organize SMAPSE company.
Year of study at the University of Vancouver - Bachelor and Master
The Canadian system of education is often chosen by foreign students, since the conditions for admission immediately after graduation from a local school go to Canadian universities, including Vancouver universities, and get higher education. Higher education institutions have good reviews of graduates and high rankings around the world, the average cost for a year of study at the universities of Vancouver for foreign students is 17,000 CAD $. Advantages of admission to a foreign university in Vancouver:
- high quality education
- a variety of areas for higher education
- low cost of education
- various forms of education
- highly qualified teachers
- prestigious and popular higher education institutions
- distance education is available.
- business administration
- financial services
- Media and Communications
- art and social sciences
- the medicine.
Vancouver has a unique offer for foreign students - to go through a short university program lasting only 6-12 months, which will allow you to get professional skills and start your career in the field of cinema (average cost - 28,250 CAD $ / 12 months).
Tuition at schools for foreign students
In Vancouver, the organization of school education allows graduates to receive one of the diplomas:
Schooling in Canada is not only affordable and effective, but also very interesting, and the presence of a large number of subjects to choose from helps students become even more involved in the learning process.
If a student receives education according to the American system, then he can combine his recent years at school with the Advanced Placement program, which allows you to study profile subjects in depth and earn educational loans, which will help you prepare for admission to the university and increase the your chances of enrollment.
In Vancouver, there are boarding schools that provide full-board accommodation for the entire learning process (the so-called boarding schools) - the cost for a year of study in Vancouver schools for foreign students starts from 15,800 CAD $. If necessary, teachers assist their students in choosing a future profession, help them find a lesson to their liking, guide them on the right path and help in choosing optional classes.
Year of study of a foreign language in Vancouver for foreign students
Studying in language schools or visiting a summer camp, students combine study and relaxation: program participants have fun spending time among their peers in their free time, while adults most often want to combine travel with learning a foreign language, so they choose language schools abroad. English is widely spoken in Canada, a big advantage is the fact that the local population is native speakers.
The most effective method of teaching students is to completely immerse themselves in the language environment: educators take into account the peculiarities of upbringing and education of foreign students, so studying abroad allows you to quickly and efficiently improve the level of knowledge of the English language. Enrollment in a summer camp or school in Vancouver is possible from 10 years old, the cost of education for foreign students is from 320 CAD $ / week, individual tuition is from 66 CAD $/ lesson.
Types of education in language schools:
- summer courses for children
- linguistic programs for adults
- language courses for academic purposes
- preparation for language tests and exams
- professional linguistic programs.
Types of language exams prepared by the best schools in Canada and Vancouver:
Tuition fees in Vancouver after grades 9, 10, 11
Foreign students are entitled to enter Canadian universities immediately after graduation, however, if a student wishes to prepare for admission, to receive additional academic and linguistic knowledge, then there are special preparatory programs for this. The main types of pre-university programs after grade 11:
- University Transfer Program - the average duration of the course is 2 years, but successful students after completion are transferred to the second undergraduate course; price for the year of study in the preparatory program - 18,000 CAD $
- University Pathway Program - the duration of the course is from 12 weeks, after a year of studying on the program, the student has the opportunity to immediately enter the second undergraduate course at the university; tuition fees - from 310 CAD $ / week.
After grades 9 and 10, students can combine high school with learning English or start studying additional specialized subjects to choose from, earning additional educational loans.
Leading schools and universities of Vancouver for foreign student: examples of educational institutions
- Douglas College Vancouver Canada - a university with modern study programs is located in the prestigious business district of the city, where the offices and general staffs of many international corporations are located. Students have the opportunity to choose a unique curriculum: to study for 2 years on the main campus, and spend the third year at any other partner university in Canada. The cost of studying at a university for foreign students is from 17,400 CAD $ per year of study in Vancouver
- University Canada West is a Canadian university that carefully monitors the technical equipment of the campus, introduces new modern teaching methods and techniques. The cost of obtaining a bachelor's degree for a year of study is from 18,900 CAD $.