- Tuition at San Francisco Universities
- Popular Pre-University Courses for foreign students in San Francisco
- San Francisco Summer Vacations for Foreign Students, Language Schools and Linguistic Programs
- Examples of educational institutions, the cost of studying in schools and universities of San Francisco for foreign students
Many students do not even think about what benefits they can get for their development in just a year of study in San Francisco: for example, take pre-university courses, prepare for a language exam, graduate from high school, get a High School Diploma, go through a professional English course, go to university and continue studying in it. A nice bonus is that the cost of studying in schools and universities in San Francisco for foreign students includes endless beaches, the ocean and the sun, which shines almost all year round in this city. A metropolis with sandy beaches excites the hearts of many foreign students, and they are happy to come here to study abroad.
Those who want to study abroad are thinking about how to organize a year of study in San Francisco easily and quickly: there are many options, but to make the right choice for a school or university, contact the representatives of the educational institution, as quickly as possible prepare all the documents for a visa, solve problems with housing , by flight - contact SMAPSE company to professionals. SMAPSE is a representative of international schools, colleges and universities; Please note that SMAPSE customers do not pay a commission for admission.
Education in San Francisco schools: which school is best for foreign students?
The question of how to choose a school is asked by each student and his parents. You should not make hasty conclusions because one famous private school will certainly be better than another - very often our choice depends on preferences, interests, desired results and financial capabilities. SMAPSE employees are ready to help you make the right choice and find the most suitable program.
Full-time or full-board San Francisco schools offer foreign students a full system of study and an American high school diploma - High School Diploma. 2 years of study in high school can be devoted to the Advanced Placement program, which allows you to study specialized subjects, and thereby simplify your learning process in the first year of high school.
The cost of studying at a prestigious school will be approximately 52,950 $ per year of study in San Francisco on a full board basis.
Tuition at San Francisco Universities
In San Francisco, prices for academic programs for foreign students are formed on the basis of various parameters: university ranking, form of study, location, specialty. The minimum cost for ungraduate study is 22,000 $ / year, for a master's degree is 22,500 $ / year.
Popular and top universities in San Francisco:
- Academy of Art University
- University of the Pacific.
Leading specialties and areas of higher education:
- architecture, art, design;
- business, finance, economics;
- international relations, politics;
- videography, cinema art.
For foreign students, the teacher draws up special teaching methods to achieve the maximum result, so that the student enjoys studying abroad.
Popular Pre-University Courses for foreign students in San Francisco
Preparatory courses are available for foreign school graduates - this is a year of study in San Francisco, which will allow you to acquire the necessary knowledge to enter the university (often students are forced to undergo pre-university programs due to the difference in the educational systems of different countries). Pupils are engaged in an academic program and combine it with learning English for a better understanding of the curriculum. The prestigious and popular program for preparing for admission is the University Pathway Program, the cost of education for foreign students is from 330 $ / week.
San Francisco Summer Vacations for Foreign Students, Language Schools and Linguistic Programs
A fascinating world of entertainment, an international environment, new acquaintances, interesting studies, daily communication with foreign students, travel - all this becomes available when visiting language courses or summer camps. Students do not just have fun: teachers pay special attention to the upbringing, development of students, teaching the child the language. It is worth noting that the quality of American education has always remained at the highest level, and good reviews from students and their parents confirm this fact.
The advantage for students while attending schools and camps in San Francisco is the opportunity to engage in their favorite hobby or discover new talents: for example, go surfing, cinema, take acting classes or research programs.
Examples of educational institutions, the cost of studying in schools and universities of San Francisco for foreign students
- Squaw Valley Academy - America's popular and prestigious private school, is located at the foot of the mountain where the Olympics took place. The peculiarity of the learning system is the ability to be enrolled in the school several times a year (several intakes in addition to September), affordable programs for students: elementary, middle, senior classes, English courses for the summer. The cost of education for foreign students is from 52,950 $ / year
- Academy of Art University is a university with 27 buildings: academic buildings, residential residences, own galleries, and creative studios. The university offers programs for students of any level of preparation, including popular areas that are very popular in the modern world: design, animation, illustration, video graphics, cinema, fashion. Students receive a bachelor's, master's degree or take summer English courses. The cost of obtaining a higher education is from 22,086 $ / year.