University of Management Varna
Description of University of Management Varna
- Established: 1992
- Location: Varna, Bulgaria
- Students age: 17+
- Type of education: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language of instruction: English.
The University of Varna University of Management has established itself with high-quality education and international-level programs in IT, hotel business, management, culinary art. MBA programs have been praised by critics and positive student reviews, which is why the university is included in international ratings:
- In the TOP 20 best MBAs in Central and Eastern Europe according to Best-Masters.com
- In the TOP 200 of the best in the world
- The university took first place in the ranking as the most internationally oriented university in business, law and social sciences among 1061 business schools
- The university takes the second place in the ranking, compiled taking into account the successful implementation of masters after graduation according to Multirank.
You can study at the following faculties:
- School of Business and Marketing
- School of Computer Science
- School of Hotel Management and Tourism
- Institute of Culinary Arts
- Research center and doctoral studies.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Management Varna
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are offered accommodation in one of the student hostels located in Varna and Dobrich. Students live in furnished rooms for 1-2 people. In Varna, the hostel is located on the upper floors of the educational building, and in Dobrich it is within walking distance. The cost of living will be from 70 to 180 euros per month (other options are possible - rental apartments, etc.). Not far from the student residences are parks and commercial infrastructure.
Each room has:
- Air conditioning
- Connection to a central heating system
Activities University of Management Varna
Students will find a rich extracurricular program:
- Interest clubs and communities
- Sport sections
- Dance clubs
- Separately, it is worth noting the football team, which is part of a semi-professional third division.
- Double diplomas: students can spend a semester in a partner university and receive a bachelor’s diploma at once from two educational institutions - Varna University and partner universities from the UK, Switzerland or the Netherlands
- Education in English
- Opportunity to graduate and undergraduate in culinary arts
- Real working conditions are created where students can get practical skills
- Paid Internships
- Exchange programs
- Acceptable prices
- A wide choice of programs
- Course flexibility
- Intercultural environment.
Facilities and equipment at University of Management Varna
The university is located in the center of Varna, the other two campuses are in Dobrich and Sofia. Each campus is equipped with the latest technology and has everything you need for comfortable learning:
- Lecture halls
- Research centers
- Computer centers
- Kitchens for students of culinary specialties
- A restaurant
- Entertainment center
- Tennis court
- A fitness center
- Football pitch
- Basketball court.
Admission dates and extra charges
The tuition fee will be 5,000 euros, the registration fee is 2,000 euros. Additional expenses:
- Visa application
Deadlines for submission of documents: until 30.06 and 30.11. For applicants to the magistracy - until 30.06.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Copy of school certificate
- Grade transcript
- Copy of a diploma of higher education (magistracy)
- Academic Resume (Master)
- Motivation letter (magistracy)
- Two recommendations from teachers (magistracy)
- Knowledge of English at level B2 (IELTS 6.0-6.5, TOEFL from 79 points or passing an internal exam at a university
- Interview in person or on Skype.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Management Varna
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.