University of international business is one of the leading universities in Kazakhstan, offering quality programs for successful businessmen. The university has several advantages:
The total number of programs is 23, they follow 35 trajectories, the number of teachers exceeds 300. The university is constantly growing and developing, offering students extremely relevant knowledge and skills needed in further work.
Popular programs: business administration, economics, jurisprudence, public administration, restaurant business and hotel business.
The hostel does not have a university, but places are provided in the nearest hostels. Students can also rent a separate apartment, which will cost at least $ 187 per month. Food in Kazakhstan is inexpensive - you will need from $ 100 per month, a university cafe is open for students.
Students will not have to be bored after studying: dozens of interest clubs, joint creative activities and other events - all this will make life at the university rich and interesting. In addition, on weekends you can go to local attractions, studying the customs and culture of Kazakhstan.
Classes are equipped with the necessary equipment and furniture, a large library and a number of sports facilities are available, where the equipment meets international standards.
The educational process is divided into 2 semesters. Additionally, you need from $ 90 per month for travel expenses, payment of mobile communications and utility bills, leisure and leisure.
University of international business has standard requirements for applicants:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.