* University of international business Kazakhstan
Description of University of international business Kazakhstan
- Founded: 1992
- Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Number of students: about 6,000
- Rating in Kazakhstan: 46.
University of international business is one of the leading universities in Kazakhstan, offering quality programs for successful businessmen. The university has several advantages:
- 95% of graduates quickly find a decent job
- Contracts with 350+ employers
- Moderate in complexity programs
- There are international exchange programs (double and triple diplomas)
- Lots of hands-on classes with faculty interns
- Scholarship opportunity
- The presence of a military department.
The total number of programs is 23, they follow 35 trajectories, the number of teachers exceeds 300. The university is constantly growing and developing, offering students extremely relevant knowledge and skills needed in further work.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of international business Kazakhstan
Accommodation, meals, prices
The hostel does not have a university, but places are provided in the nearest hostels. Students can also rent a separate apartment, which will cost at least $ 187 per month. Food in Kazakhstan is inexpensive - you will need from $ 100 per month, a university cafe is open for students.
Activities University of international business Kazakhstan
Students will not have to be bored after studying: dozens of interest clubs, joint creative activities and other events - all this will make life at the university rich and interesting. In addition, on weekends you can go to local attractions, studying the customs and culture of Kazakhstan.
Facilities and equipment at University of international business Kazakhstan
Classes are equipped with the necessary equipment and furniture, a large library and a number of sports facilities are available, where the equipment meets international standards.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process is divided into 2 semesters. Additionally, you need from $ 90 per month for travel expenses, payment of mobile communications and utility bills, leisure and leisure.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
University of international business has standard requirements for applicants:
- Previous Education Document
- Successfully passed entrance tests.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of international business Kazakhstan
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.