The Danang University, established in 1994 - one of the largest universities in the country, is in the TOP-50 of the best universities in Southeast Asia, accredited by the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam.
The main goal is to educate educated people with a creative resource and a willingness to start an entrepreneurial activity.
Today, Danang University has 35,000 students and 1,000 teachers. A new educational building is under construction in the Nang City area of 300 ha.
Professional training is carried out at the faculties:
The university participates in international exchange programs for both students and teachers, among its partners are universities in Russia, Australia, Laos, China, Korea, Japan, France, Russia, Germany.
On the basis of the educational institution, the Information Network Administration Group works in collaboration with the Department of Science, Technology and the Environment, the group members are students and teachers of Danang University.
All students who do not live in Da Nang are provided with a place in the hostel. The cost of living depends on the accommodation option. The rooms are fully furnished, equipped with appliances and air conditioning, high-speed Internet is available throughout.
The university has embarked on an expansion, several modern educational buildings are being built, which include:
Most programs start in September. Some master's programs can be started year-round.
Additional costs - payment for accommodation and meals.
In order to become a student at Danang University, you must:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.