University of Copenhagen is an educational institution that develops knowledge, a culture of research, educational standards of the highest level: it lays the foundation for students to develop critical thinking, interest in finding the truth and understanding the importance of working for the good of society.
The University of Copenhagen is one of the best universities in the world in quality research and education, with a high rating among educational institutions in Denmark and the Northern Region. The University of Copenhagen has more than 535 years of history: it is the oldest educational institution in Denmark and one of the oldest in Northern Europe.
University of Copenhagen offers students accommodation in historic residences located in various parts of the city. All buildings are of historical value, so living in them will be an extraordinary experience for students. The opportunity to stay in a dormitory is available to students after 2 years of successful study. Five residence accommodating from 10 to 100 people offer single rooms with all the amenities.
Cost of living - from 133 to 11632DDK / month.
Students at the University of Copenhagen have access to a wide range of activities, excursions, clubs, student organizations. The extensive infrastructure of the university allows students to meet diverse educational and other needs.
Copenhagen University Museums:
University museums outside Copenhagen:
The University of Copenhagen is located in 4 buildings, occupying a significant place on the city map. The buildings are notable for their architectural design - some of them survived the Middle Ages, others reflect the features of modernism, but all the rooms are located close to the metro and the historic center. Educational and research audiences, laboratories are equipped with modern equipment, technical means, offer a comfortable safe environment for training and work.
University of Copenhagen applicants present high school graduation documents:
For graduates of the Russian high school the end of the 1st course of the Russian university will be optimal. Extracts from the university, and high school test need to be translated into English (Danish) language and to certify the translation. Requirements for knowledge of the English language - IELTS - 6.5, TOEFL - 90.
Danish language proficiency level - A (advanced). International students take the Pass Studieprøven i dansk test. Applicants with insufficient knowledge of Danish will be offered to take special language courses.
Additional requirements - a high score in core subjects at the university. It matters when awarding scholarships.
Accepting applications from foreign students - from February 1 to March 15.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.