The University of Bucharest stands out among other Romanian institutions of higher education for its teaching quality and classical educational traditions. The beginning of the academic activities of the University of Bucharest (UB) was laid in 1864. The location of the university in the capital city of Bucharest contributes to an active student life.
Most Romanian youth dream of becoming students of such a prestigious university. Demand among applicants is based on indicators of academic rankings that put the University of Bucharest in first place in the country. At the same time, international experts include the University of Bucharest in the first 5 percent of the world's most powerful universities. These authoritative sources are based on the high quality of student learning within the walls of UB.
Separately, it is worth noting the international rating achievements of specific faculties:
Graduates of this school have an excellent reputation among employers around the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university has a large size. The number of students who simultaneously receive knowledge in its walls is 31,000 people. The selection committee on a general basis enrolls both foreign nationals and local youth. At the same time, there are about 2 percent of foreigners at the University of Bucharest. The staff of teachers is represented by a qualified team of 1,800 specialists, some of whom were invited from the leading universities of the world. The University of Bucharest has established close partnerships with other educational centers for the international exchange of students. On the social pages that publish university news, provide all the necessary information about participation in such programs.
At UB, students daily use a modern library with academic literature to independently study selected disciplines. The hostel is available to everyone.Many educational associations have included the University of Bucharest in your listings. These are EUA, AUF and The Association of Universities in European Capitals.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.