University of Abuja (UofA) was founded in 1988 and is the highest public educational institution in Nigeria. The university offers a variety of popular undergraduate and graduate programs at 10 faculties:
UofA is part of the Association of African Universities (AAU).
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
Master's programs at the university are implemented in the following areas:
The UofA MBA is designed to provide students with the comprehensive education, knowledge and skills needed to make decisions in a variety of areas:
The university provides the opportunity to live in a hostel.
The educational institution is located in the capital of Nigeria - Abuja. The material and technical base of UofA includes:
The school has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university, it is necessary to provide documents on education and pass entrance exams. Depending on the chosen program, additional requirements may be presented to the applicant.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.