The University of Nigeria is consistently included in the top 10 universities in Nigeria: students are attracted to current programs, professional teachers, good equipment, the possibility of receiving education in several areas remotely. In total, the university has more than 5,000 teachers, many of them are candidates and doctors of sciences.
University of Nigeria is engaged in extensive research activities, international conferences are held annually, scientific papers are published. The choice of training programs and specializations for students is quite wide: from computer technology, engineering and foreign languages to art, dentistry and agriculture. The university has student exchange agreements with international partners.
The diploma is appreciated by employers in many countries. Students often choose programs in plastic surgery, foreign languages, tourism, zoology, and agriculture.
Students can live on campus - hostels with the necessary equipment, comfortable furniture are prepared for foreign citizens. Meals are available in student cafes: the cuisine is varied and tasty, lunch is inexpensive.
Given that students at the university are representatives of different nationalities, they gain important experience in communicating with foreigners, unite in creative and other groups, and organize an entertainment and cultural program.
On the basis of the University of Nigeria, 4 institutes were opened:
Scientific work is being carried out in laboratories and specially equipped centers, students of some specialties undergo practical training here: for example, future dentists. For students, sports facilities, a library, computer rooms are available. The equipment and equipment in all classrooms is modern, which increases the effectiveness of training.
The educational process is divided into semesters, after each pass exams and vacations: students can fly home or relax in Nigeria. All additional costs will range from $ 355 per month: for accommodation, meals, mobile communications, leisure, transportation costs.
The main requirement is the passing of entrance exams, but the competition is quite low - no more than 2 people for 1 place: with proper preparation, you can easily get a place at the university.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.