The University of Ibadan (abbreviated UI) is a state type higher education institution in Nigeria that began its active research and educational activities in the distant 1948. The main building is located on the territory of a small university campus in Ibadan.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Based on the basic statistics, the university is among the leaders among the country's universities, as well as constantly updating the list of TOP-5 percent of the best universities at the global level.
This is a fairly large-scale educational institution, where every year a course of study successfully passes about 24,000 people. The academic staff of the university is about 5,000 teachers of the highest category. The university also maintains close cooperation with universities around the world in terms of sharing experiences. Learn more about the activities of the university, the conditions of admission and study here through the official university portal (website address www.ui.edu.ng), as well as through pages on social networks, such as: Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and Twitter.
The educational institution offers students a developed infrastructure and the best conditions - there is a large library, a comfortable hostel and a modern sports infrastructure. The university is actively developing, as evidenced by its entry into reputable groups and scientific associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.