Selangor University was founded in 1999 as the first parastatal university funded by the Malaysian government. The main goal is to ensure the uninterrupted process of obtaining higher education in the field of industrial technology, management, communication and information technology.
The educational institution seeks to create a favourable atmosphere for foreign citizens, participates in international exchange programs. The mission is to be a famous university that educates professionals and scientists with high moral and ethical values.
For the convenience of students there are several electronic portals, the Center for assistance and support of students.
All students in need are provided with a place in the hostel. The advantage is given to:
Both campuses are equipped with dormitories, which are divided into male and female floors. Each building is equipped with furniture, air conditioning, Internet access, self-study rooms, laundries, kitchens, cafeterias and parking.
To achieve academic goals, two libraries work: traditional and electronic. The traditional library has an extensive fund, with it there is a reading room in which all the conditions for self-studying of students are created. All students receive an electronic number, thanks to which they have access not only to the electronic library of the Selangor University, but also to the bookstores of partner universities.
The university has research centers, computer laboratories, a copy center, a sports complex - all structures are equipped with the necessary furniture and appliances.
The school year at the University of Selangor begins twice: in September and April. Additionally, you need to pay the registration fee.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.