Université de Perpignan Via Domitia
Description of Université de Perpignan Via Domitia
Université de Perpignan Via Domitia (abbreviated as UPVD ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in academic work in France since the beginning of 1350. Currently, UPVD University with its small student campus is conveniently located away from the hustle and bustle of the city near the city of Perpignan.
Université de Perpignan Via Domitia is a medium-sized institution of higher education in size, where approximately 15,000 people successfully complete the course each year. The academic staff of the university has about 800 teachers of the highest category. Pupil institutions open access to participation in international student exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université de Perpignan Via Domitia
Facilities and equipment at Université de Perpignan Via Domitia
The infrastructure of the university requires a large library. Université is also considered an active member of an elite academic university association, the European University Association (EUA).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The key factor in the choice of students is the past academic performance of each individual entrant. At the time of admission to the university, about 80 percent of applications receive approval from the selection committee. And, nevertheless, it is very important to take into account the simple fact that a particular faculty and specialty of a UPVD university may accept a different number of students. Therefore, it is recommended to check the information in advance through the official website of the Institute (the address of the portal http://www.univ-perp.fr ) and the university pages on social networks.
Tuition fees at Université de Perpignan Via Domitia
Each academic year is traditionally divided into classical semesters. Education for future masters and bachelors of France at UPVD University is paid, but it costs students not so much. For each semester, students pay approximately $ 500. The university offers its successful students to return part of the tuition fee in the form of scholarships. Also, students have the right to choose a full-time or distance learning system.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Université de Perpignan Via Domitia
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.