Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (INPT)
Description of Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (INPT)
Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (INPT ) is an educational institution of the state type, which has been actively working in science and academic since the beginning of 1969 in France. Currently, the main university building of the educational institution is located in Toulouse.
This institution of higher education offers all students:
- Free use of literature from a large scientific library;
- Count on places in the hostel.
The university is included in the list of authoritative groups and associations, including the group of the European University Association (EUA).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (INPT)
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each year, a special admissions committee holds a new recruitment of freshmen. In this case, the decision is made on each separately submitted application and on the basis of the results of the examinations passed by the applicants. Every year, both locals and guests from different countries apply for a place in the institution.
Tuition fees at the Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse depends on the chosen program. For additional information students or parents can contact to local manager.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (INPT)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.