Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Toulouse (INSA)
Description of Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Toulouse (INSA)
The Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Toulouse (abbreviated as INSA) is a public higher education institution in France that first opened its doors to prospective graduates back in 1963. Now the main building of the university is located in Toulouse, because students enjoy all the benefits and advantages of urban and suburban life.
There are not so many students studying at the institute - about 3000. The teaching staff is about 500 people.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Toulouse (INSA)
It is a higher education institution that, with enviable consistency, occupies the best positions among the universities of the countries. Also, the university consistently defends its right to enter the TOP of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Toulouse (INSA)
This higher educational institution has a large scientific library. Students are also provided with accommodation on campus. The university is a member of reputable scientific groups and associations, including the Conference of European Schools of Advanced Engineering Education and CESAER.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In addition to exam results, in order to enter the university, each applicant is required to provide documents on past performance and place of study. This French Institute is one of the most selective institutions, receiving one student in every ten applications. Although, at the same time, both locals and foreign students always enroll at the university on the same conditions.
Tuition fees at INSA
Each academic year at the university is traditionally divided into two semesters, classic for Europe. Students can always save some money by receiving scholarships if they dstudy well. Also, students can optionally apply for participation in international exchange programs.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Toulouse (INSA)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.