Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA)
Description of Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA)
This is a non-profit educational institution in Brazil. The university first opened its doors in 1946. Directly in El Salvador is the central building of the university.
In the recent vocational educational institution is classified as one of the 20 leading universities in the country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA)
Facilities and equipment at Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA)
FederaldaBahia belongs to the category of the largest educational institutions in which more than 30,000 future professionals receive education. The pedagogical staff of Vuzanaschitaet more than 2500 teachers. The university has its own social networking pages that will help you get reliable information about the traditions of the university and the life of students. Do not miss the news feed on Facebook and Twitter .
Features of the University
The university invites all students to a unique library located on the territory of the university. Most likely, a significant advantage for enrolling in this educational institution is the presence of a modern sports complex, equipped with the necessary equipment. The University is a member of the RENEX Education Association.
There are no religious and gender gradations.
The refusal of the university to the address of the student is admissible if they have made a typical error at the time of filling in the questionnaire and information sheet with the evaluation characteristic. We are constantly conducting a set of applicants to educational institutions from all over our planet. That is why we have the most verified information on all formalities of enrollment in certain educational institutions.
We do not miss your time, which each of us can always spend the way it wants most, for example, to improve the knowledge of a foreign language or to complete tasks before exams. As a representative of the majority of educational institutions abroad, as well as using proven tactics and techniques for selecting student programs and the best admission strategies, we contribute to your enrollment.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
When entering the university, the applicant will follow the information on the final exams. The academic year in Vuzedrobitsya a couple of semesters. Education at the university is available to everyone. Educational services for future bachelor in high school are budgetary, since the total amount is equal to 1 000 USD for 1 year. Those who plan to defend a master's degree should be repelled by an amount equal to 1,000 USD per year. On the website www.ufba.br University you have the opportunity to get verified information on prices for educational services provided, depending on the chosen direction and specialization.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.