Turkish Preparatory College
Description of Turkish Preparatory College
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Year of foundation: 2010
- Language of instruction: Turkish, English
- Type: mixed.
Turkish Preparatory College is an educational institution based on Beril Koleji that provides preparation programs for admission to the university. Training takes place entirely online and is aimed at high school students. A summer training course is also offered at the camp.
Beril educational institutions began their work in 2010, appearing in Turkey in 2019-2020. Two schools have opened in Istanbul, providing the population of Istanbul and nearby cities with quality schooling. Thanks to bilingual training, students become competitive and successful even before the end of the program.
Classes are held using the ZOOM platform in a live format with the ability to save a recording of the lesson. All students receive the schedule by mail - it contains five school days a week + tests on Saturdays. Every day, students are trained for four hours, and then do mandatory homework.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Turkish Preparatory College
Accommodation, meals, prices
The institution does not provide accommodation and meals, as it conducts training in an online format.
The summer camp program provides students with accommodation, meals and excursions for the duration of their studies. Students will be located on the Istanbul campus and can use the entire infrastructure of the institution.
- More than 4300 graduates over the past 10 years.
- Cooperation with 58 universities.
- The training is completely online.
Facilities and equipment at Turkish Preparatory College
The Beril Koleji campus is located in Istanbul, Turkey.
Admission dates and extra charges
Online training takes place over several months depending on the chosen course. You can choose and enroll in the program at any time of the year.
The institution also offers a camp with the study of several basic disciplines. Training takes place on the campus in Istanbul in July-August.
Step-by-step admission to the programs:
- Contact a representative at the telephone number or postal address indicated in the brochures,
- Provide the necessary information according to the requirements,
- Sign the contract and pay the invoice,
- Send scanned and signed contract, payment receipt.
According to statistics of recent years, about 86% of graduates enter the desired foreign (including Turkish) universities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for programs for ninth-, tenth-graders are accepted until the first of December, for eleventh-graders - until September 20. To start learning, you need to provide:
- Information about the choice of the program,
- Passport or identity card,
- Photo 3x4.
Training is conducted in two languages, so for a comfortable passage of the program, at least an average level of knowledge is necessary.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Turkish Preparatory College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.