Summer camp for students invites everyone to spend an unforgettable time in sunny Antalya on the Mediterranean coast. Here the guys are waiting for an exciting program that combines effective eduaction with sports, creativity and travel!
The summer program of the camp will give students a lot of impressions: children will have a rest at one of the best resorts and will be able to spend time with benefits. The guys attend two-hour English classes and participate in an exciting camp program. Students are educated by qualified teachers and animators who adhere to the principles of individual learning.
Students of the camp are located in a modern residential complex, which is located next to the beach and the Taurus Mountains. Children stay in comfortable rooms for 4 people. Guys waiting for a balanced meal - dishes from European, Russian and Turkish cuisine (buffet). The organizers guarantee a comfortable and safe stay: video surveillance and 24-hour security are installed, the territory is fenced and well-lit. Parents receive photo and video reports on how children spend time in the camp.
A qualified teaching staff and a group of animators work with the children, who organize exciting and informative leisure activities for the children. Camp students attend the following clubs and sections on campus:
The camp is located on the Mediterranean coast and is a modern complex with all the necessary equipment:
Included in the price:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.