The winter program in Turkey is a great opportunity to take an intensive English language course with native speakers, as well as relax in a four-star hotel, spending time on excursions and social events!
The winter school program includes a 10-day intensive English language course from native teachers.
Participants of the winter program live in a four-star hotel with all amenities in rooms for two people. Meals are organized according to the type of boarding house.
The ten-day program includes:
Taksim Square Tour
Bosphorus Tour (Istanbul Asian Gorge)
Uskudar Maiden Tower
Welcome party at the Family Resort Hotel
Shopping and free time
Shopping center "MARMARA PARK AVM and Entertainment Center"
An evening of Turkish culture and live music
Istanbul city tour
Sultan Ahmed Mosque
Topkapi Palace (Optional)
Optional excursion to the Istanbul Aquarium
+ Tour and shopping in the shopping center Florea
Air War Museum
Pool party with music
New Year's program
Evening Istanbul Tour
Shopping and bowling
(first game is free)
BBQ party at the hotel
Certificate Ceremony and Closing Party
On request, additional excursions are paid for, for example, to the Istanbul aquarium (entrance + lunch at M with Donald's: $ 15 per person).
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.