Natillus Global Language School
Description of Natillus Global Language School
- Location: Bursa, Turkey,
- Year of foundation: 2015,
- Number of students: about 3000,
- Language of instruction: English,
- Type: mixed.
Natillus Global is a leading international school located in Turkey and offering language programs in summer and winter, short-term courses for adults, tourist trips with intensive education.
Thanks to Natillus Global, more than 3,000 students from 85 countries receive language education. Thanks to the excellent campus infrastructure, students will be able not only to improve the level of English, but also to find a new hobby or develop existing talents. Highly qualified teachers, the number of which exceeds 50 people, are always ready to help students: they have extensive experience in the educational field, the necessary diplomas and certificates, speak several languages.
Consultations of teachers of the school are available not only in the learning process, but also after its completion.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Natillus Global Language School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Each of the programs offered at Natillus Global provides students with accommodation in dormitories or shared apartments. Students are provided with:
- Single, double or triple rooms with bathrooms,
- Relaxation and self-study areas
- Free WiFi,
- Walking and playgrounds,
- Three meals a day.
All-inclusive accommodation provides open round-the-clock access to the campus infrastructure, regular meals, interaction with teachers and academic support, extracurricular activities. The cost of accommodation and meals are included in the price of the programs.
Activities Natillus Global Language School
The institution offers its students many opportunities to explore the natural beauties of Turkey, its history, sights and cultural features. Excursion guides speak many languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, French and others.
Some of the excursion programs:
It is the only city in the world built on two continents. In the tour you can see the Bosphorus, museums, churches and palaces, great mosques, food bazaars. For more than 1500 years, Istanbul served as the capital of three empires: Roman, Ottoman and Byzantine, so on its territory you can find historical sights of different cultures and peoples.
A city known for its many green spaces: plains, parks and gardens in the center of the fruit region. Students will be able to taste ripe peaches directly from the trees, visit the Silk Rows, thermal springs, explore the architecture and local cuisine of Bursa.
The open-air museum will show visitors many wonders: dozens of balloons at dawn and dusk, an abandoned historical city, temples and much more.
- Tour of the filming locations of turkish TV series
Currently, a large number of TV shows and serials are filmed in Turkey, which are popular far beyond the borders of the country. Participants of the excursion tour will be able to get to the film sets and get unforgettable emotions!
- Ancient Turkey
There are almost more ancient ruins in this country than anywhere else! For example, Ephesus is one of the great historical sites in the world with many buildings dug out from under the sands. These and many other attractions will be able to visit the participants of the excursion.
- Holy Tours
This tour may interest Christian students who want to plunge into the history of the seven churches of the Apocalypse and the life of bishops.
For each excursion the school provides transfers, guides, free WiFi in buses.
Students will be able to devote their free time from studying and traveling to the development of hobbies and personal interests, for example, by visiting on campus:
- Swimming lessons,
- Sports sections,
- Dance lessons,
- Fine Arts Circle,
- Talent show,
- Traditional cooking classes,
- Board game evenings,
- Circle of Chemical Sciences.
- Accreditation by the Ministry of Education of Turkey,
- One of the best language schools in the country,
- A network of partners from more than 500 international educational agencies,
- Recruitment of students from more than 85 countries,
- Accommodation in the format of "All inclusive",
- Extensive leisure program,
- Education in small classes of up to 12 people.
Facilities and equipment at Natillus Global Language School
Natillus Global is located in Bursa, 150 km from the capital of Turkey - Istanbul. Bursa is a large city and the first capital of the Ottoman Empire, located on the coast of the Sea of Marmara, at the foot of Mount Uludag with a height of 2500 m. The main attractions of Bursa are numerous mosques, historical monuments, picturesque forests and landscaped parks.
The school occupies three territories: SCOLA, Academy 1418 and Hexagon, located close to each other. School buses run between them, taking students to a variety of classes. Summer programs are held on the basis of Academy 1418, sports and extracurricular activities take place on all campuses.
The infrastructure includes:
- Four sports halls with areas for playing football, volleyball, basketball,
- Two swimming pools of different sizes,
- Six tennis courts, four of which are outdoor,
- Two ballet studios,
- Rest rooms,
- Cafeterias and canteens,
- Mini golf course,
- Full-size football field,
- Four dance classes,
- Three music studios,
- Two fitness centers,
- Gastronomic workshop,
- Six art studios,
- Amphitheater for organizing events and large-scale seminars,
- Two conference halls,
- Laboratory of Robotics and Computer Science,
- Two yoga studios.
Admission dates and extra charges
Dates of summer programs:
- June 12-25,
- July 3-16,
- July 24-August 6,
- August 7-20.
Mom'n Me is June 12-25.
Winter camp takes on the following dates: January 2-22.
Depending on the chosen course, students will attend about 16 hours of language lessons, devote a lot of time to studying the culture of Turkey, play sports and relax.
All necessary services for a comfortable stay on the course are already included in the price. In addition, you need to pay for a transfer from one of the airports:
- Istanbul: from 215 to 720€,
- Sabih Gokcen: from 180 to 625€.
The price depends on the number of students in the group (1-14 or more) and the remoteness of the airport.
The admission process includes several stages:
- Filling out the application (in advance in order to have time before the end of free places),
- Provision of international documents,
- Obtaining information about the introductory day and details about the course,
- Personal acquaintance with the faculty, staff and campus, the beginning of education.
Upon arrival on campus, students are guided by the level of Knowledge of the English language, receive important details of the learning process, safety on campus and on trips, information about the country and its culture. Applicants are divided into classes suitable for them, both by age and by language level.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in any of the programs, foreign applicants must provide a package of necessary documents: a passport, medical insurance, a visa (for a long stay in the country), a bank account with € or local currency. The level of English is not important, as each of the courses is suitable for both beginners and those who already have conversational skills.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Natillus Global Language School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.