Children's summer language camp Antalya Turkey is held in a cozy quiet town on the coast of Turkey. The modern language school offers a comfortable summer course for children 11-17 years old will help improve the level of English (and students with any starting knowledge are accepted to the program!) and at the same time relax, gain strength, meet new friends and be filled with the energy of the gentle Turkish sun, swim and tan enough.
The children live in a comfortable residence of Antalya Akev University, just a 5-minute walk from the beach. Rooms are designed for 2-4 people (showers - in each room). All rooms are equipped with modern anti-covid requirements; have TV, air conditioning, refrigerator, wifi access. Laundries are organized, the entire territory, including residences, is carefully guarded.
Students of the summer camp are provided with boarding meals:
Excursions (3 for half a day and 1 for the whole day every week), beach rest, swimming and water sports, a trip to the water park, aquarium, theme parks, waterfalls and other beautiful surroundings, walks around the city and, of course, shopping are organized for students after hours! The school is located next to the largest shopping center and outlet mall, the Theme Park Land of Legend.
For the whole day, children usually go for a walk around the Old Town of Antalya or to Alanya.
Arrival at the camp is possible on any day from July 26 to August 6, the duration is 1-3 weeks.
The price includes:
No visa is required.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.