Kid's Summer Language Camp Antalya Turkey
Description of Kid's Summer Language Camp Antalya Turkey
- Location: Antalya, Turkey
- July 26-August 6
- 11-17 years
- Language of instruction: English.
Children's summer language camp Antalya Turkey is held in a cozy quiet town on the coast of Turkey. The modern language school offers a comfortable summer course for children 11-17 years old will help improve the level of English (and students with any starting knowledge are accepted to the program!) and at the same time relax, gain strength, meet new friends and be filled with the energy of the gentle Turkish sun, swim and tan enough.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kid's Summer Language Camp Antalya Turkey
Accommodation, meals, prices
The children live in a comfortable residence of Antalya Akev University, just a 5-minute walk from the beach. Rooms are designed for 2-4 people (showers - in each room). All rooms are equipped with modern anti-covid requirements; have TV, air conditioning, refrigerator, wifi access. Laundries are organized, the entire territory, including residences, is carefully guarded.
Students of the summer camp are provided with boarding meals:
- Breakfast (07:30-08:30): Turkish specialities and continental breakfast
- Lunch (12:00-14:00): salad bar, at least two main courses (1 necessarily vegetarian), fruit, ice cream, yogurt
- Dinner (18:15-19:15, on weekends from 19:00 to 20:00): pasta, minimum 2 main courses (including vegetarian), desserts.
Activities Kid's Summer Language Camp Antalya Turkey
Excursions (3 for half a day and 1 for the whole day every week), beach rest, swimming and water sports, a trip to the water park, aquarium, theme parks, waterfalls and other beautiful surroundings, walks around the city and, of course, shopping are organized for students after hours! The school is located next to the largest shopping center and outlet mall, the Theme Park Land of Legend.
Activities that await children at the summer camp:
- Welcome party
- Visit to Heart of Antalya
- Disco on the ship
- Evening disco on the beach
- Ship games, quests and treasure hunt
- Movie evenings
- Farewell party.
Options for half-day excursions:
- Kurshunlu Waterfall, Manavgat and the ancient city of Perge
- Antalya Museum
- Lara Beach and Kadriye.
For the whole day, children usually go for a walk around the Old Town of Antalya or to Alanya.
Additionally, students can choose:
- Trip to Aktur Park = 10 euros
- Rafting in Beskonak Canyon (lunch included) = 45 euros
- Antalya City Aquarium = 45 euros
- Land of Legends theme park = ticket price.
Admission dates and extra charges
Arrival at the camp is possible on any day from July 26 to August 6, the duration is 1-3 weeks.
The price includes:
- Round trip transfer (Antalya Airport) – the journey takes about 20 minutes
- Accommodation and meals
- Training program and necessary materials
- The main entertainment and leisure activities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Rules of entry to Turkey (as of 22.06):
- Vaccination certificate at least 14 days before the flight OR proof that you have had COVID-19 and recovered within 6 months before departure
- Negative PCR test (72 hours before the flight, not earlier)
- Antibody test (48 hours before flight)
- Online form completed 72 before departure.
No visa is required.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kid's Summer Language Camp Antalya Turkey
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.