The best universities with the study of social policy and governance in the USA 2022 according to the QS World University Rankings teach quantitative, political, administrative, legal skills to analyze social needs, the impact of politics on the lives of people around the world. Students learn to track, evaluate, transmit data to study the consequences of political decisions, the effectiveness of social policy.
Areas of study:
- Economy of gender, race
- Crime, poverty
- Health policy, access to health services
- Data visualization
- Inequality, discrimination
- Drug control policy.
Most of the programs include internships in government agencies, public organizations, and private companies.
Possible career options:
- Legislative or Policy Research Assistant in National, Regional and Local Government
- Program Writer or Public Relations Specialist for Non-Profit Organizations
- Political analyst, strategist or program manager for the private sector
- Specialists in the field of public policy is an opportunity for research work, training in master's / doctoral studies.
Best social policy & administration universities in USA 2022 - QS World University rankings