- The best schools for foreign students in Brighton
- Tuition fee in schools in Brighton: prices, list, ranking of educational institutions
The best way to learn English is in your native country. That is why England annually becomes a place of attraction for students from different countries. At the same time, the leading educational institutions in Britain are located not only in large cities, but also in smaller settlements. One of these cities Brighton - in its cozy and quiet atmosphere, foreign students will find several fine private schools for learning English.
The best schools for foreign students in Brighton
Here are a few schools that remain in demand among foreign students. Dozens of students from different countries come here every year:
- Brighton College. When this leading and prestigious educational institution was an educational institution only for boys, but since 1988 the education of the mixed format has been approved here. Students from 13 to 18 years of age can receive different education at Brighton College, and the percentage of foreign students here is above average. For the study program of elementary school, middle classes, as well as educational courses for high school students ( A-level) is offered. The private school Brighton is in the TOP-20 educational institutions of the country according to the results of the A-level examination: the percentage of graduates entering universities in Britain is 98% out of 100%.
- Cottesmore School. This private school for students from 7 to 13 years is located in the suburbs of Brighton. Cottesmore School specializes in teaching elementary school students, where each student is on a full board. Annually, the school accepts 150 students from countries around the world. There is a chamber friendly atmosphere that helps students to adapt quickly to the new country, get used to another educational system and easily make new friends among foreign classmates. Also, each underage student has a mentor to whom one can always turn for help and support.
- Bellerbys College Brighton. This educational institution is well-known in Britain educational network. Such educational centers are designed to teach foreign students, so their percentage among school students is one hundred. The educational institution invites older students (14-18 years) to study. For residence students of the school are offered 2 options - the residence of the college or the host family. This prestigious school, which is distinguished by a high level of academic preparation of its students, for many of them can be a successful first step towards obtaining a quality European education.
- Hurstpierpoint College. This private school is distinguished by a warm and friendly atmosphere that is created for students. The campus of the school is located not far from Brighton, surrounded by the picturesque nature of the suburbs of West Sussex. At the Hurstpierpoint school, the programs of middle and senior classes are available for instruction, it means that students from the age of 13 to 18 can enter the institution. Here, local and foreign students are expected to study according to a comprehensive plan of study, which includes not only the study of all general education disciplines, but extra-curricular activities - sports, visits to creative circles and sections.
- Roedean school. Private school for girls, located in the suburbs of Brighton. The campus of this prestigious educational institution is located on the coast with a magnificent view of the sea horizon. This is an excellent place for secondary education of students from 9 to 17 years. During the school holidays there are summer language courses on the territory of the school. During the education the students live in a school residence in comfortable rooms for 1-4 people. For all-round development students of the school are offered various circles and sections - dance, design, art, music, as well as traditional British sports (horse riding, golf and not only).
- University of Brighton . There is also a higher education institution in Brighton - University of Brighton. This is one of the leading and best universities that have a high ranking in the country. Young people from 18 years of age can enter the undergraduate program, and from the age of 17 on the pre-university educational program. At the University of Brighton, students can choose to study one of the following areas: design, art, pedagogy, physical culture or medicine. The university has the status of an international institution, therefore annually 25% of the total number of students are foreign students.
Tuition fee in schools in Brighton: prices, list, ranking of educational institutions
As for the financial side of getting an education in Brighton schools, the situation here is the following: the price range of education in a private school will be from 6,000 £ to 12,000 £ for one trimester. Approximately this figure is obtained for one year of study at the university. To calculate the exact cost, SMAPSE experts recommend that parents and students apply directly to the school of your choice. Also, do not forget that financial expenses will require preparation for studying abroad - it is about the design of insurance, visas, buying air tickets and other small expenses.