- Types of available programs:
- List of popular and prestigious schools in Vancouver
- Types of accommodation and meals while studying at a language school
- Recreational activities
- The price of education in Vancouver schools
Students from all over the world come to Vancouver, wishing to master English fluently or to pass a different educational program. Highly qualified teachers are taught here using unique teaching methods. In Vancouver, institutions have an impeccable reputation, high rankings and have a large selection of programs for foreign students. Students from foreign schools are immersed in the language and cultural environment from the moment they enter, so they begin to speak in a foreign language almost immediately, and Vancouver's special advantage is that the official language of the country is English, the world's most widely spoken language of communication and business.
Vancouver is an extremely developed city in Canada: the campuses of camps are equipped with modern furniture and equipment, the participants of educational programs are provided with everything necessary for comfortable learning and living.
Types of available programs:
- language courses for children and adults;
- program of secondary school from 8 to 12 class;
- high school program;
- courses: TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, FCE, CPE;
- preparation for entering universities;
- individual sessions;
- English for business.
Academic and linguistic programs for students of different ages
Young students from 10 years old can spend their holidays at St Giles Junior summer Vancouver UBC and combine English language courses with rest. The ILAC Vancouver language school programs have programs for students from 17 years all year round:
- intensive English course;
- superintensive English course;
- preparation for the university.
List of popular and prestigious schools in Vancouver
- St. Giles International Vancouver offers professional programs for managers, middle managers, top managers, businessmen, management specialists, economics, finance, marketing, advertising and so on, starting from 21 years. Groups consist of only 5 people, the curriculum is based on the educational needs of students.
- In the language school LSI Vancouver for foreign students only summer and winter English courses are available, for 16-20 hours of academic studies per week. The school invites students aged 13 to 17 to attend their courses. In addition to language lessons, the participants of the programs have a rich cultural program that allows them to combine study and rest: in winter extremists are invited to rest in the ski resort of Whistler, summer eco-trips to the mountains, rafting on the river are organized.
- In the elite private school Bodwell High School, thanks to the system trimesters, learning process is faster: the students can complete the program designed for 3 years, only 2! In case of successful completion of the education, students receive an official certificate of secondary education in the province of British Columbia - Dogwood Diploma.
- One of the most prestigious schools in Vancouver - the EC Vancouver European Center - offers programs for foreign students from the age of 16: semi-intensive or intensive English, TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, FCE, CPE. The school is located near the main square of the city and is famous for its author's methods of teaching English, and all groups are formed depending on the needs of the students.
- ILSC Vancouver School has a high ranking among international schools and offers courses in English and French. The following special courses are offered at the school: communication, academic, preparatory, humanitarian, business courses. You can do it individually with the teacher in order to focus on learning the language as much as possible.
Types of accommodation and meals while studying at a language school
If you yourself can not choose accommodation for the duration of education, then SMAPSE employees can help you: according to your wishes, the most comfortable option will be chosen according to your budget and the desired location.
- apartment of affiliate programs;
- host family;
- rental apartment;
- student residence on the campus of the school.
Depending on the type of program and accommodation, different types of food are available: half board or full board.
Classes for students are held in the morning and afternoon, and in the evening students have free time. On the territory of schools, creative studios and sports grounds are often organized, and on the basis of personal preferences it is possible to select an excursion program - the school administration will always help to organize interesting leisure. Visiting city sights is an excellent opportunity to practice your skills in real life! For example, in ILSC Vancouver in the summer after classes you can go horseback riding, cycling, kayaking or golf, and take part in a barbecue. In winter - skating, skiing, climbing.
The price of education in Vancouver schools
The cost of attending schools differs depending on the educational programs, the location of the school, its ranking, the type of placement for the period of study, and other factors.
For example, a trip for students from 10 to 18 for a summer program in St Giles Junior summer Vancouver UBC will cost 1,850 $ per week with accommodation in a residence for 2-3 people.
The cost of the program for the summer in LSI Vancouver for students from 13 to 17 years is 1,050 CAD $ per week with accommodation in the family.
SMAPSE will help you to choose an educational institution free of charge, based on your budget and wishes.