- Learning English in Cambridge - the best schools for foreign students
- Tuition fees in Cambridge schools: prices, list, ranking of institutions
Learning English in the UK is an excellent option for foreign students who want to get a quality education abroad. One of the British cities, where there is a large number of educational centers and schools for students of all ages, is widely known around the world. Cambridge is an excellent place for short-term studies during the holidays or for long-term studies during the academic year. Here, students of different ages can prepare for entering a dream university or improve their English proficiency level, having an unforgettable life experience and new impressions.
Learning English in Cambridge - the best schools for foreign students
We will tell you about several schools in Cambridge, which are invariably popular with foreign students, occupy a leading position in the rankings of educational institutions across the country and have the deserved title of the leading educational institutions of their class:
- Abbey College Cambridge. This private school is part of the educational group The Alpha Plus and is located in the famous student city of Britain. The college is suitable for education students from the senior classes, that is, from 15 to 18 years. This is an excellent place for foreign students - here they can not only quickly and effectively switch to the British educational system, but also to receive the education necessary to enter elite English universities. Every second college student is a foreign student, so the education will take place in an international environment. The college offers annual programs, educational courses and thematic summers (for example, in medicine).
- Bellerbys College Cambridge. The college is located on the territory of the famous British university, named the same as this town. This is a place with a special atmosphere, combining the educational traditions of this England and modern teaching methods. The educational process takes place in 2 campuses - Queens and Manor. The first is located in front of the Botanical Garden near the city center and is part of the architectural ensemble of the historic district. The second building is located 2 km from the central part of Cambridge and is a technological building.
- The Leys School Cambridge. This private school specializes in the language education of students from various countries. Leys school Cambridge enter the educational network BELL, which for many years follows high standards of work, applies only a personal approach to all students and offers its students methods that have a scientific basis and are recognized effective. The school accepts students from 12 to 17 years with a confident knowledge of English. Here, foreign students can get the necessary academic background for admission to the university and improve their English titles.
- CATS College Cambridge. It is a branch of the famous British network of colleges and schools CATS College, which has been engaged in educational services more than 60 years ago. For teaching Cambridge, the college offers a classical program for older students - from 15 to 18 years. CATS College Cambridge has all the necessary facilities for comfortable learning and living. The institution is on the list of the best colleges for students of this age category. The pedagogical staff is formed only from qualified teachers who are native speakers.
- Cambridge International School. This young school was founded in 2006, but the history of its creation begins in the distant 1976. Today it is a modern educational institution that teaches students from 5 to 18 years old from different countries on its territory. The school intentionally forms a multinational environment in which a student of any nationality will feel comfortable and confident. The main task of the Cambridge International School is to enable foreign students to effectively develop and acquire quality knowledge that will help them to reach new heights in the field of education. This is one of those schools where uniform is used.
Tuition fees in Cambridge schools: prices, list, ranking of institutions
Abroad, foreign students are accepted mainly in private educational institutions, where studies are paid. A student from another country will need a certain amount to study at Cambridge. The annual cost of education in each institution will be different, since it is formed taking into account several factors (school ranking, duration of studies, accommodation options and not only). The average price of one academic year in private schools in Cambridge will be from 18,000 £ to 40,000 £. The price for one trimester is from 8,000 £ to 13,000 £. An additional expense will be the issuing of visas, insurance and purchase of air tickets in both directions.