The Thomas Jefferson University is privately owned. Thomas Jefferson University (TJU) began his academic career in 1824. The main buildings are located in Philadelphia (USA).
The list of academic international rankings American university has in the first 5 percent of the most prestigious educational institutions in the world. At the same time, the scale of the national rating currently fixes TJU at 154 place among the elite universities of the United States of America. The high level of popularity of the educational institution among students and graduates underlines its rating indicators.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
At the university from philadelphia small sizes. 2,900 daily come to his audience students. Applicants from different countries can apply to the admissions office. A high degree of teaching is provided by specialists invited by the TJU administration from the most prestigious universities in the world. Each course has the opportunity to take advantage of the international student exchange program. Additionally, in the social networks associated with this educational institution, you can gather up-to-date information about the life of the university.
The university library provides students with academic literature and special periodicals. Accommodation in a dormitory located near the main building is guaranteed to all students in need of housing during their studies.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.