Description of Haverford College
Haverford College is a non-profit private institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic work since the 1833 in America. College has its own small campus near Philadelphia.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Haverford College
Every year, the university consistently replenishes the list of TOP-5 percent of the best institutions of higher education of the entire globe.
Facilities and equipment at Haverford College
it is about a small-scale institution, where every year about 2,000 people takes the course. The special admission committee of the university accepts applications from local residents and foreign students. Students in the framework of studying may apply for participation in international exchange programs.
Within the framework of university studies, students are always free to enjoy the benefits of the university library. Also, all students can live in a dormitory and play sports in special areas. The college willingly shares experience and is constantly developing, as evidenced by its entry into such research groups and communities as "568 Group, Sport affiliations and memberships: National Collegiate Athletic Association".
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Every year student admission is traditionally held here by a special admissions committee, which assesses in the decision making academic performance of each applicant at the place of past studying and the results of previous exams. Both local residents and foreign students apply for places in institutions always on the same conditions. At Haverford College, the competition for student places is not so high - no more than three people simultaneously claim each place.
Tuition at Haverford College
As in the absolute majority of American universities, each academic year is traditionally divided into two semesters. The course price is not so small, but each student can save a little by obtaining scholarships, subject to good academic performance. The cost of education and the situation with the number of students in a course may differ depending on which faculty is in question. That is why it is recommended to specify in advance all the information through the official university portal (website address www.haverford.edu), as well as through the pages on social networks Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and Twitter.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Haverford College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.