Fox School of Business and Management
Description of Fox School of Business and Management
- Established: 19 18
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Students age: 17+
- Number of students: 6500
- Type of studying: mixed
- Accommodation type: residence, apartments
- Language of instruction: English .
Fox School of Business and Management - a prestigious business is a school, part of the State University, Temple University. Fox School of Business and Management offers several MBA programs (full-time, part-time, online, international and courses for top managers) in the following areas:
- Business management in international conditions
- Information systems management
- Risk management and insurance
- Strategic management
- Sports management.
The largest business school in Philadelphia was founded in 1918, and in 1999 it was named after the businessman and philanthropist Richard Fox. In 1942, the educational institution launched the first MBA program .
University facts in figures:
- Foreign students - 27%
- Percentage of enrollments - 37%
- Average GMAT score - 639
- Employed after graduation - 100%
- The average starting salary is $ 85,000 per year.
The goal of the school is to help students acquire in-demand professional skills and leadership skills through quality education, career development services, and the benefits of participating in student and alumni communities.
- Jody Kerring - President of ConocoPhillips
- Cody Calafiore - actor, model
- Sam Greenblatt - VP of Technology and Architecture, Enterprise Solution Group
- Jay Gulati - CEO of Systel
- Larry Miller - President of Jordan Brand
- Brenton L. Saunders is the executive director of Actavis.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Fox School of Business and Management
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students can choose to live on campus or off campus. Nearby areas of Manayunk and Mount Airy offer a variety of affordable accommodation options. Prices for on-campus accommodation at Podiatric Student Residence Complex:
- Single room
- Apartment "Standard" with 1 bedroom
- Apartments "Standard" with 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Large apartments with 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Deluxe apartments with 2 or 3 bedrooms.
Amenities on campus:
- Bicycle parking
- Computer center
- Recreation area with TV
Activities Fox School of Business and Management
- Fashion and business
- Financial planning
- Association of marketers
- Information Systems
- Hotel and hospitality
- Technologies and cryptocurrencies
- School of speakers
Facilities and equipment at Fox School of Business and Management
The business school is located in Philadelphia. In recent decades, the educational institution has been actively working on modernizing the infrastructure: about $ 80 million was invested in the opening of the new Alter Hall campus - a seven-story building, the design of which is thought out to the smallest detail. The Alter Hall includes a business incubator and a trading floor.
Students study in a major historical and cultural center, a center for the financial, technological, medical and tourism industries.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Fox School of Business and Management
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.