Description of Rowan University
Rowan University (abbreviated as RU) is an educational institution of a state type in America, which has been active in academic and scientific activities since the beginning of 1923.
This is a higher educational institution that can be classified as medium in scale. In total, about 15,000 people study here. The teaching staff of the university is about 500 people. Enrolling on a course at the university, each student can take a personal part in one of the available international exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Rowan University
Over the past few years, the university has not left the top of the best universities in international rankings.
Facilities and equipment at Rowan University
The best conditions have been created for students. They have a large scientific library at their disposal. In addition, student rooms are available for hostel accommodation. The institution of higher education is a member of reputable scientific groups and associations, including sports associations: the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission of students to the university is conducted annually by a special commission. In this case, the recruitment of applicants is carried out according to the results of the progress of each applicant, and the results of the examinations passed by the applicants are also taken into account. According to statistics, about 70 percent of applications are approved.
Tuition at Rowan University
Traditionally for America, each academic year at the university is divided into two classical semesters. Any student performing well in terms of academic achievement can get back some of the costs. The university offers students a choice of two studying systems - full-time or distance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Rowan University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.