The Philippines Open University is the first and very popular university in the Philippines today with a distance education system. Students entering the university can stay at home and combine studies with family affairs, work, there is no need to go to another country, rent housing, spend money and time: all this allows you to get a quality education through the Internet.
Training takes place at three faculties:
The learning process takes place with the help of effective video lectures, printed information, and audio material. Students communicate with teachers in virtual online rooms using instant messengers. The main mission of the university is to educate everyone who wants it, regardless of country of residence and social status.
Students from 70 countries study at the university in 13 undergraduate and postgraduate programs; there are short-term courses.
Having received a diploma in any of the proposed areas of knowledge, you can continue training.
Courses are available in information, research, administrative, social and other fields.
You can take courses in the field of elderly care, business planning, accounting, mental health and so on - the choice is quite large: the duration depends on the amount of knowledge needed to obtain in each area.
The main advantage of distance education is that you do not need to look for a temporary place of residence in a foreign country - staying at home, you will complete the training program.
The Philippines Open University conducts research in the field of distance education, as well as dozens of studies in each faculty in the relevant specialty.
Depending on the specialty and type of courses, training is possible in semesters and trimesters. Recruitment for short-term programs - several times a year.
The main selection criterion is grades in a document on past education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.