New Era University is a private higher education institution in the Philippines and is divided into 5 campuses: the main building in Quezon City, the corps in Pampanga, Batangas, General Santos and Risal.
The philosophy of the university is "Piety is the foundation of knowledge."
The aim of the educational institution is the comprehensive development of students and the continuous improvement of teaching methods, university teachers are constantly improving their skills.
University students are offered training in 16 undergraduate programs:
Bachelor graduates possess relevant knowledge and skills, are qualified specialists in the selected field and are appreciated by employers around the world.
The approximate cost of living for students is $ 330-540 per month. Students can rent apartments, the cost of which depends on the chosen conditions.
The university has its own library and sports hall with all the necessary simulators. All university students have access to online learning resources, classrooms are equipped with modern technology (projectors, computers), most have air conditioning.
The academic year at the university consists of two academic semesters.
For admission to the university, the applicant must provide a certificate of secondary general education (for admission to undergraduate studies) or a diploma of higher education (for admission to magistracy). Additionally, entrance exams are required.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.