AMA Computer University (AMACU) is the best higher education institution in the field of information technology in the Philippines. The university was founded in 1980 and is a member of the AMA education system.
The curriculum allows you to graduate in 4 main areas: computer research, engineering, business administration and art and science.
The Master's degree in Information Technology (MIT) is aimed at equipping students with concepts and technologies that will prepare them for the production practice of system integration, system administration, system planning, system implementation and other design and operation of IT infrastructure.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed to meet the growing demand for qualified professionals in business and industry.
The Master's Program in Computer Science (MSCS) is designed to train specialists in the field of computer science and technology.
The Master of Arts in Computer Education (MACoEd) is aimed at beginning teachers who want to teach computer literacy and applications, as well as teachers who want to include computers and other technologies in their educational activities.
Doctor of Information Technology (DIT) is an intensive course of study focusing on research with a doctoral level coursework. The program ends with a dissertation, which embodies the significant contribution of new knowledge to the improvement of professional and industry practices in the field of information technology.
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program includes both coursework and research and is intended for managers who need to develop a deep understanding of the latest ideas and technologies that shape the global world of modern business.
The main campus of the university is located in Quezon City. Material and technical base includes:
The academic year at the university is divided into trimesters.
To enter the college you must provide:
To transfer to college, you must provide:
For admission to master's and doctoral programs, you need:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.